Thursday, October 10, 2013

Random Video Thursday: Dschinghis Khan - Moskau

Okay, I have to be honest: I've been holding out on you. As a German-speaker and closet 70's disco enthusiast, I stumbled across this video way back in 2002 on another site (while messing around a computer at mum's work one early Saturday morning). I consider this song/performance my guilty pleasure and I listen to it/watch it when no one is around - and I'm not afraid to admit a small on-going crush on the guy in the black costume. However, I'm slightly ashamed to admit I know all the words and dance steps...

I think it's time I shared it with you. Please enjoy this secret of mine: "Moskau" by the 1979 German disco-pop group Dschinghis Khan!

(Doesn't the guy in blue look kind of like a bald, German Spock - the original, Leonard Nimoy?)

Happy Random Video Thursday!



Here is a video to an EPIC performance a few years ago. They've aged well.
(Blue Spock got hot... Look at him in his fur-shouldered coat.)

No comments:

Post a Comment